Honey Goats Milk Soap Recipe with Rose Essential Oils
Making soap at home creates a safe, natural way to know exactly what ingredients goes into your beauty routine. In our Honey Goats Milk Soap Recipe, we added Rose Essential Oils for a luxurious combination.
Goats milk is rich in antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins- hence all of the “good stuff” for healthy skin. Raw honey, vitamin E oil and rose essential oils compliment goats milk in this super easy recipe for house made soap. This natural soap can be used as a facial cleanser or simply hand soap for your bathroom. It also makes a special gift for eco conscious friends!
We used a fun bee and honeycomb silicone mold found on Etsy. You can also add any essential oils you enjoy to create various scents. We added a bit of rose essential oil and crushed dried rose petals.
Knife & Cutting Board
Double Boiler: I use the All-Clad 3 Qt. Stainless Steel Saucepan and a Glass Bowl that fits on top of the saucepan
1 lb Goat milk soap base
1 teaspoon Vitamin E oil
3 tablespoons raw honey
Optional: Rose Essential Oil or you can choose any essential oil
Dried Rose Petals (for display- they give that extra wow factor when giving a gift)
- Chop soap base into small squares and set aside.
- Create a double boiler by boiling water in a pot and placing a glass bowl on top of the pot. Bring to boil. Water should not be touching bottom of bowl.
- Add soap base and melt until smooth and silky.
- Add raw honey and stir.
- Add vitamin E oil and essential oil if using.
- Pour into soap mold and let sit for about 2 hours before using.
- Carefully peel your homemade soap from mold for instant use.